The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 27 November 2015

DEAR ALLAN:

I know you don't know me, but I'm an avid follower of your blog, and have enjoyed reading it for many years now!

I am writing today because I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on winning that sixty two million dollars on the Internet over the past year.

Allan, I know you will be rather busy for the next few months, but after following your exploits in "Allan's Perspective," I feel I know you quite well, and was wondering if we could get together sometime for a coffee....., or whatever! ;>)

I don't mean to sound too forward, but I would like to put a face with the image  of you I have developed over time, and I know from your writing that we could have some very interesting conversations!

Image result for beautiful womanPlease give me a call when you find a few minutes in your obviously hectic schedule, and I look forward to meeting you.

P.S. Just to calm your fears about meeting someone who you only know from the Internet, I have included a picture of myself!

Love Karen xxx

(Dear Readers: For obvious reasons I have not included the ladies phone number to protect her privacy, but I do promise to let you know how things turn out! Allan)

No comments: