The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 27 November 2015

Good advice on getting older!

The advice of this Japanese doctor is well worth reading, especially for those around our age.


Q:  Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can  prolong life.  Is this true?
A: Heart  only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise.  Everything wear out eventually.   Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster.   Want to livelonger? Take nap.

Q: Should  I reduce my alcohol  intake?
  
A:  Oh  no.  Wine made from fruit.  Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way.  Beer also made of grain.  Grain good too. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one.  If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular
 exercise program?
A: Can't think of one, sorry.  My philosophy: No pain...good!
    
Q:   Aren't fried foods bad for you?  
A:  YOU NOT LISTENING!  Food fried in vegetable oil.  How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q
  :  Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft  around the middle?
A:  Oh no!   When you exercise muscle, it get bigger.  You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q:  Is chocolate bad  for me?
A:  You crazy?!?   HEL-LO-O!!  Cocoa bean!  Another vegetable!  It best feel-good food around!

Q:  Is swimming good for your  figure?
A:  If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q:  Is  getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A:  Hey!   'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared  up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.
 

And  remember:
Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention  of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved  body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one  hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"




No comments: