The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 25 November 2015

Take that ya bastards!

Well kids, I gotta tell ya, I'm getting really sick and tired of all the people honking their car horns in this town!

I have never in my life seen a place where people are so quick to lean on their horn for the slightest perceived provocation, infraction, or just good old retribution.

Image result for irritated driver clipartI've driven in a lot of places folks, but drivers right here in London, Ontario take the cake for letting the world know if they are not happy with something. And it seems to be contagious ....., once one of them gets started it quickly develops into a cacophony of blaring horns and shaking fists to let the whole world know their displeasure with some perceived slight or misdemeanor.

The worst part is that I can't retaliate when I am occasionally the victim of this verbal assault because my car has laryngitis, and the loudest noise it can produce is a half hearted bleep that can hardly be heard across an intersection!

So, rather than just go and get the horn fixed, I had an idea today on how to get revenge on anybody that dares disturbs my inner peace ....., by retaliating in my own particular way.

What did I do, you ask?

I went out and bought a clown horn!

Yup, one of those stupid horns that clowns use to honk under the big top.

Not only will this satisfy my urge to honk back at someone who unjustly, or needlessly disturbs my composure and tranquility, but I can do it in my own way.

So just remember folks, the next time you hear someone lean on their horn, followed immediately by something that sounds a lot like a donkey braying, let it be known that it's just me ......, relieving stress!


No comments: