The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 7 February 2016

If you find this offensive ....., TOO BAD!

Dear Readers:

YA WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE THE P.C. CROWD?

This is the second time in the last few years that I have received a rather terse letter from Google informing me that some of the content of this blog does not meet their standards! Only this time I'm not going to cave in and make any changes!

Apparently they had a few complaints last week about an article I wrote about the Middle-East that had THIS picture in it!


Seems that there are some people out there who found this photo OFFENSIVE!

(Guess who?)

I was told I could either remove the photo, or remove the google advertising on this blog. Well, if ya look carefully, you'll notice there are no Google ads on "Allan's Perspective" anymore!

(P.S. The picture is rather tame compared to some of the stuff I put up here!)

No comments: