The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 24 July 2016

Strange E-Mail!

Dear Readers:

Image result for crazy lady clipartI got an E-mail from Catherine Rust today and it was sent at 3 o'clock in the morning.

I couldn't quite understand what she was trying to say, but it made perfect sense to me that she would send it at that time in the morning ..., because as everyone knows: "Rust never sleeps!"
(Thank you Neil Young!)

Allan

(BY THE WAY: I sometimes worry about falling and accidentally biting off my tongue. Then when I phone 911....., I can't tell them what's wrong!!!!)


No comments: