The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 1 December 2016

Return to sender!

Dear Friends:

This shows what sort of people Donald Drumpf is comfortable with!

Leaked! Mike Pence's Emails Are Hundreds of Bounced Back Messages To Jesus: By Clara Morris 

Despite Mike Pence admonishing Hillary Clinton for not releasing private emails, the Vice-President elect seems to be hiding some emails of his own. On Monday, Pence’s lawyers argued that the state of Indiana can’t force him to release emails from his time as governor. Our team of expert hackers got their hands on those emails. 

Check them out below!

Dear Jesus,
I get so conflicted sometimes. My wife is nice and acts like a person all the time. But, intellectually, I know that women aren’t people. Weird, right?
Amen,
Pence


Hey Jesus,
Do you like my haircut? I keep it short for you.
Amen,
Pence

Jesus,
I’m trying to force women to have funerals for abortions and miscarriages so you have more opportunities to visit.
Like, I know you’re not gonna just appear at a regular old person’s funeral. But a tiny fetus funeral? That’s pretty special right?
Amen,
Pence

No comments: