The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 19 May 2018

A Real Saturday Morning Confusion!

 Dear Friends: Yesterday a great idea for a post occurred to me and rather than waiting a day to write it down on the fear that I might forget about it I got smart and went directly to the computer and wrote the first line to remind me!
Dear Friends: This is one of the strangest stories I have ever heard but I will leave it up to you to determine the veracity.....
THAT'S IT!

Damned if I know what the rest of it was about, but getting older and forgetting stuff is really starting to get on my nerves!
 Image result for forgetful clipart
 The way I see it anyway!
********************


No comments: