The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 20 July 2018

This is smooth........!


Dear Friends: It was guys like THIS that made me want to be a radio D. J. I Spent a lot of years behind the mike........, but unfortunately I never got to be quite as smooth as Broadway Bill Lee......., but then again, neither did many others! (When you get to this level of professionalism by honing your craft for years on end it's not usually because of a carefully prepared and thought out 'bit', but rather an almost Zen like flow with the record and what comes out of your mouth is usually as much of a surprise to you as to the audience!)




The way I see it anyway!
************************

No comments: