Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Snail Mail?

WEST VANCOUVER, B.C. – No longer will Canada Post be known as snail mail to police in West Vancouver, B.C. The department says it impounded a postal van for seven days after catching the driver allegedly going 135 kilometres per hour in a 90 kilometre zone on Monday. Police say the van was travelling on the Trans-Canada Highway when the driver was pulled over. The contents of the van were transferred to a second postal truck before it was towed away. A ticket for excessive speeding starts at $368 and rises to $483. So far this year, West Vancouver police say they have impounded 302 vehicles for a variety of offences. http://metronews.ca/news/canada/374630/speedy-canada-post-driver-loses-van-in-b-c/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+canada-news+%28Canada+news+from+metronews.ca%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo