The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 8 November 2012

Known to Police!

untitledDear Readers;
Just like the very rich …………. and people who live at Wal-Mart, these mug shot of criminals going thru the justice system prove that the typical bad guy, (or girl) is not like you and me kid!
Oh, I know that anyone can get into an occasional scrape with the law, I even had a few alcohol related occurrences myself during my wild youthful days, but these fine specimens are what we refer to as “known to police!”
Talk about “profiling” someone!


untitled
 
I guess my point is that these people, with very few exceptions, are not the sort that you would live next door to, unless, of course, ya lived next to a crack house!
P.S. These are American mug shots. If they were Canadian we would have a bunch of Indians in here too.
(Please don’t tell me that was a racist statement, ‘it’s just the facts, ma’am!’ 20% of all inmates in this country are Native American!)

No comments: