Boy do we have a fine kettle of fish here! Latest news form the Naked News Staff is that the shit has hit the fan amongst the Left Wing Nuts again.
If ya haven’t heard yet, there is a woman (?) who walked into a barbershop and wanted a man’s haircut ………and owner Omar Mahrouk told her he is Muslim, and his faith prohibits him from touching any woman who is not a member of his family.
The other barbers said they too are Muslim, so she would have to go somewhere else! (The point is that a butch looking woman went into a MUSLIM barber shop, when she should have known better!!!!!!)
End of story, you ask?
Not by a long shot, kids!
This broad then goes to the Human Rights Commission and lodges a complaint. (From the size of her, he is lucky she didn’t just punch the shit out of him!)
Whoa, back the truck up here boys!
The Human Rights Commission?
Is somebody NUTS, or has the whole world gone off the deep end?
Listen boys and girls, forget about the fact that she went in and wanted a mans haircut – because I’m not touching that one with a ten foot pole!
No folks, this is strictly about “right to service!”
I had the Perspective Research Department, and the Naked News Staff look into this, and as far as we can tell this is still a free country! If I own a barber shop and someone comes in that I don’t like, because they’re …… obnoxious, a woman, butch looking, smell bad, rubs me the wrong way, or I just plain don’t like the cut of their jib, THEN I DON’T HAVE TO SERVE THEM!
Once more, booby, IF SOMEONE COMES INTO MY PRIVATE STORE AND I DON’T LIKE THEM FOR WHATEVER REASON, I CAN ASK THEM TO LEAVE, AND IF THEY WON’T, I CAN THROW THEM OUT!
This is not about “right to service” or a “Human Rights Complaint,” it’s the fact that I don’t have to serve them if I don’t want to!
It’s about the Capitalist, Free Enterprise system…………., not the never, never, land that the Left Wing would have us believe.
Oh, she has a right, all right!
She has the right to go to any other barber shop!
End of story!