I apologize for the bad language, but I don’t know how else to express my utter contempt and dismay at the insanity of these people!
Instead of having fewer guns in society, they are recommending we have MORE!
That’s right kids, they want the government to put armed guards in every school in the United States………, and if we follow that line of reasoning, then there would also have to be armed guards in every movie theater, shopping mall, bowling alley, barbershop and street corner!
All this in a country that already has the highest homicide rate in the entire world.
Once more…………………!
No other country on the PLANET has a homicide rate (per capita) anywhere near as high as the United States of America, and these assholes want to arm more people!
God give me strength, and please don’t let me throw up!