Your humble reporter, as you well know, is severely dismayed at the prospect of growing old and infirm, so it was with considerable interest that I ran across an article about Dr Bill Andrews and his research into human longevity and reversing the aging process.
As soon as I became aware of his work I had the Perspective Research Department, and the Naked News staff, look into what these guys were doing, and the results are going to be utterly phenomenal, if they have any measure of success at all!
Let’s face it folks, you know me well enough by now to realize that I wouldn’t be going on about this unless I had an ulterior motive, which I do, and it’s really quite simple.
I am more than willing to promote their laboratory, canvass money for research, or help them out in any way I can, on the slight chance I could be a test subject, grow young again, and then have a chance at dating Taylor Swift! (I don’t even care if we eventually break up and she writes a song about me!)
SO!
Here is what they do! (If nothing else you might find it interesting…………., and if ya want to throw a bit of money their way, I’m sure they would appreciate it!)
ALSO!
[Sierra Sciences, LLC, an 11-year old Reno biotech company, is always looking for people experienced in Protein Chemistry, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, High-throughput Drug Screening (HTS) and Pharmaceutical Drug Development. We ask that interested people please apply. Our lab is located in the middle of Northern Nevada's technology district! With over 10,000 square feet, our lab is a prominent state-of-the-art research center in the area.]