I read about Canadian singer Jann Arden supporting Paula Deen, so I made her my “Winner of the Day!”
BUT …………………, I started to get comments and letters from some readers who said I was wrong, and mistaken, and a racist, and a right wing hack, and all sorts of mean, nasty, terrible stuff for coming to Jann and Paula’s defence, while at the same time some of my friends called me a hero and a true patriot for telling things like they are!
SO!
Just to get things back into perspective, we have compiled a list of niggers vs. black men so that you can decide for yourself.
 
Nigger                                                                                
imagesCAI8V3NY
 
 
Black Man
untitledrfe 
Nigger                                                                                                                       
imagesCATR821K
Black Man
imagesCAPLCJ5F 
Nigger                                                                                                                      
imagesCAHW5XI7
Black man
untitled
NOW! A few other definitions that need to be cleared up as well!
Gangsta / Nigger
imagesCALH6UG1
Mister or Sir:
imagesCAY20U9Z
AND, JUST FOR COMPARISON!
 
White Guy                                             
untitled
 
White TrashimagesCA3R474H
 
Hope that cleared thing up for ya!
 
Allan