OK, this is what happened……………………………, as near as I can figure out!

There was a guy and some monkeys!
The guy gave one of the monkeys and egg sandwich.
Egg-sandwich-monkey-biteHe then took the monkey back to a shed where three other monkeys were.
Just then a cat showed up, and one of the monkeys threw a toolbox at it!
This made a dog start barking at the monkeys, so they all jumped on the guy to get away from the dog.
The guy started to hit the monkeys on his back, so one of them bit off his finger!
THEN:  “The one little monkey got shot right in the heart with a tranquilizer so it died instantly, but other than that, it’s just a bunch of monkeys that  got loose …., you know!”
(Folks, I swear we don’t make this shit up!)
An Ontario woman and her 80-year-old mother are suing Peel Regional Police and three of its officers for more than $1.1 million after the elderly woman was Tasered twice in late August.
Iole Pasquale was Tasered twice on Aug. 28 after Peel police officers found her walking in a Mississauga neighbourhood with an eight-inch knife around 3:30 a.m.
According to police, the woman had refused to drop the knife. Her family has said the knife she was holding was a bread knife.
The senior, who suffers from dementia, fell and fractured her hip during the incident and was taken to hospital where she had surgery.
Her daughter, Angela Pasquale, told CTV Toronto that as a result of her broken hip, her mother has had to move to a retirement home and now relies on a walking device to get around.
image“It’s ruined her physically … she now uses a walker,” she said. “Prior to the incident she was completely mobile. She lived on her own and managed with our help.”
She said that her mother spent nearly six weeks in hospital following the incident.

(Iole Pasquale now walks with the assistance of a walker. Pasquale was Tasered twice by Peel police on Aug. 28, 2013. CTV Toronto)
None of the allegations have been proven in court.
Pasquale says she is questioning why officers felt it was necessary to use a Taser.
“Why are the police Tasering an 80-year-old woman who is obviously in a state of confusion at 3:30 in the morning?” she said.
Ontario’s police watchdog ruled in early October that the officer who Tasered Iole Pasquale didn’t break the law, but could have waited longer before deciding to use the stun gun.
The Special Investigations Unit said that the officers ordered the 80-year-old to drop the knife, but she kept wandering.
According to the SIU, the supervising officer on the scene decided to apprehend her under the Mental Health Act because he believed she was suffering from a mental disorder and could harm herself or others.
The watchdog also said that officers considered other options, such as using a baton or wrestling her to the ground, but decided against them due to the risk involved.
The lawyer handling the case for the Pasquale family called the entire affair “ridiculous.”
“They can’t protect themselves from a little old lady with bread knife?” Clayton Ruby said. “This is ridiculous; that little old lady was entitled to be helped and protected and she didn’t get that.”
untitled (9)Pasquale said that even though her mother is adjusting to her retirement home, there must be some consequences for the officers involved.
“This is an aging population and the police are there to serve and protect. And if the police cannot serve and protect an 80-year-old confused frail woman at 3:30 in the morning, then we have a problem,” she said.
Pasquale said she’d like to see officers receive training on how to deal with individuals who suffer from dementia.

Pasquale is seeking $1.1 million in damages for her mother and $250,000 for herself.
The damages sought in the lawsuit will be used to help pay for her mother’s medical expenses including rehabilitation and retirement home fees, she said.
Peel Regional Police have yet to file a statement of defence. They’ve declined to comment on this case, stating that it is their policy not to discuss ongoing civil actions.
With files from CTV Toronto’s Karlene Nation and The Canadian Press
read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/peel-police-facing-1-3m-lawsuit-over-use-of-taser-on-80-year-old-woman-1.1525296#ixzz2jacMQAeC

imagesCAGFQSTDAn adventurer, who was stranded in Canada’s frozen north, was forced to eat his faithful dog that saved him from a bear attack. Marco Lavoie had to save himself from starvation, after a bear raided his camp and left him without food and his canoe, the Daily Express reported. The dog had driven off the bear, but Lavoie was so desperate for food days after the attack that he had to use a rock to kill the animal. Experts have said that the 44-year-old, who had lost more than six stone and was barely able to speak or eat, was only days away from death when he was rescued from the freezing Quebec wilderness.
- See more at: http://www.canadastandard.com/index.php/sid/218150472/scat/71df8d33cd2a30df#sthash.cdfXmTmD.dpuf

A 23-year-old man was held in the lockup in St. John’s on Saturday night, on a number of traffic offences — including owing $45,000 in fines.
The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary pulled over the driver around 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the New Gower Street area, for a traffic violation.
1067863-Clipart-Flasher-Man-From-Behind-Royalty-Free-Vector-IllustrationIt was discovered the man driving the vehicle had no valid driver’s licence or insurance, and the registered owner was charged with allowing his vehicle to be operated by an unlicenced, uninsured driver.
The driver was held for a provincial court appearance on Sunday, and the vehicle was impounded.
You’ve probably never heard of George Thornton, but chances are you’ve seen his work.
Thornton was the former Oregon Department of Transportation engineer who in 1970 decided the best way to remove an 8-ton dead whale from a Florence, Oregon, beach was by packing it full of a half-ton of dynamite and blowing it to smithereens.
Thornton died on Sunday. He was 84.  (A television news account captured the explosion and its aftermath)