The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 21 February 2015

How I spent my winter vacation!

(Son-of-a-bitch, I DID die.................. read on:)


The last thing I remember on the morning of January 6th is my wife saying: You have got to go to the doctor NOW!
Apparently I went, and the doctor immediately called an ambulance and put me into intensive care. (My blood oxygen level was 55% vs. the normal 95%. At that level your organs start to die!))
In rapid succession I had double pneumonia, blood clots in my lungs, collapsed lungs and total respiratory failure!
And then I died!
But they brought me back!
Then I died again!
But they brought me back again, and put me on life support for over a month!
After that a gradual recovery and now I'm home, but feel worse than I ever have in my life.
But I guess it's better than the alternative!

No comments: