The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 10 June 2015

Not good odds!

I gotta tell ya folks, it makes me wonder about the average persons intelligence when they release headlines like THIS one!

Women who resist sexual assault are far less likely to be raped: study!
Sexual assault self-defence techniques

Well, DUH!

But, I wasn't too happy to hear this: (Especially since my ex sister-in-law was assaulted while at UWO.) The chance of a woman being assaulted during four years at university is estimated at between 20 and 25 per cent over a four-year period, according to the study.

No comments: