The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 30 June 2015

Yummy!

Dear Readers:

I don't understand this fad of taking pictures of the food you're about to eat, but not one to ignore the latest culinary trend, you fearless reporter has this record of my lunch today!

I started out with a plate of ground beef and chick peas on a bed of stale white rice and garnished with a few sprigs of parsley.

As a side dish of greens I was presented with some soggy spinach that was sprinkled with garlic croutons.

Needless to say, no meal would be complete without a generous helping of Mateus wine!

For desert I then had a few slices of something I didn't even recognize!

The highlight of the meal was that I didn't throw up at any time!!!!




No comments: