Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Famous Comedians Dealing With Hecklers


Dear Readers: As usual, ya never know what yer gonna get on this site:




AND JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE:

A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery.  Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.


A passer-by remarked, "That guy must have been a very avid fisherman."

"Oh, he still is," remarked one of the mourners.  As a matter of fact, he's headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife."