Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Morning Funnies; The Luck of the Irish!



WIFE:  I have to visit my  doctor today.

PADDY:  From behind newspaper "Mmm"

WIFE: I am having a full check up.

PADDY: Mmm.

WIFE: (On her return)  Well the doctors says I have the legs of a twenty year old. I have the breasts  of a thirty year old and in fact I am in damn good shape.

PADDY:  What did he say about your bloody big ass?

Wife:  You weren’t mentioned!!!

---------------------------------





------------------------------------------












------------------------------------




------------------------------

 -------------------------
---------------------------------