The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 23 August 2015

Sunday Morning Funnies; The Luck of the Irish!



WIFE:  I have to visit my  doctor today.

PADDY:  From behind newspaper "Mmm"

WIFE: I am having a full check up.

PADDY: Mmm.

WIFE: (On her return)  Well the doctors says I have the legs of a twenty year old. I have the breasts  of a thirty year old and in fact I am in damn good shape.

PADDY:  What did he say about your bloody big ass?

Wife:  You weren’t mentioned!!!

---------------------------------





------------------------------------------












------------------------------------




------------------------------

 -------------------------
---------------------------------




No comments: