The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 2 August 2015

Tit for tat in protest!


Well boys and girls, in an obvious case of "tit-for-tat, chants of "My body, My choice" rang out in the streets of Waterloo, Ont., yesterday as protestors rallied to support three sisters who were stopped by police for biking topless a week ago.

Bare-breasted woman and men stood in solidarity with Alysha Mohamed and her two sisters, Tameera and Nadia, in the city's Town Square, before the protest made its way onto the streets.

Alysha Mohamed says she and her sisters were cycling topless in nearby Kitchener, Ont., on July 24 when a male police officer drove up beside them and told them that their actions were illegal and that they needed to cover up.



(Meanwhile, most of the men where there just to see the "boobies!" Always remember folks, just like Ron White used to say: "Once you've seen one pair of boobies ......, ya wanna see the rest of 'em!" -Ed.)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/it-is-our-right-sisters-lead-topless-protest-for-bare-breast-awareness-in-waterloo-ont-1.2497906

--------------------------------------

Image result for orthodox jew clipartIf you don't believe that religion can make some people a little batty in the head listen to this, and never mind the orthodox Jewish guy who refused to sit nest to a woman ......, some ultra orthodox Jewish guy sealed himself in a plastic bag on an airplane because he didn't want to get infected by the dead when the plane flew over any cemeteries!!!!

----------------------------------

AS A PERSON WHO HATES RAP I WAS DISMAYED TO SEE THIS HEADLINE:  Dr. Dre's first new album in 16 years is coming out Augus7th!

(Too soon, man, too soon!)

------------------------------------------------

While we're talking about stupid headlines, how's THIS one: MH370 search ....., too early to tell whether debris on RĂ©union Island is part of missing jet!

Let's see,  it's a wing flap from a Boeing 777  ....., and there is only one 777 missing in the entire world ......, so do the math kids!

-----------------------------------

 Now as a guy I was interested in this headline: Emily Ratajkowski Sizzles On Cover Of British GQ

Hot damn, Emily Ratajkowski, I said to myself!

I eagerly started to read ......!

The model appears on the September 2015 issue of British GQ and both covers (yes, there are two) are downright smokin'. 

The photos were shot by Mario Testino and styled by Katie Grand.

In one shot, the "Blurred Lines" video girl is seen wearing a dangerously low-cut top and latex gloves while biting down on a silver chain. 

It's very "Fifty Shades of Grey," to say the least. 

(The article then goes on with blah, blah, blah, blah ......., but not one damned picture! So, just to make things right for all the guys, your faithful reporter has inserted one.)



Image result for emily ratajkowski
---------------------------------

Donald Trump said something or other stupid again today, but I can't remember what the hell it was because I wasn't listening!

-------------------------------------

I just ran across an article about Toronto's hidden Squares, and they talked about such places as: Knox College, 59 St. George St., Canadian Opera Company, 227 Front St. East, 20 Victoria Street Right outside Metropolitan Resto Bar, Anne Johnston Courtyard, 2177 Yonge St, AND OF COURSE: Trinity Square!

This place holds a special place in my heart. I mention this because once about thirty or forty years ago I lost my car in downtown Toronto and it took me almost a week to find it!

This took place way before they built the Eaton Centre when I, and a few of my friends went downtown for a night of festivities. (Who am I trying to kid, that summer it was EVERY weekend at the Abbey Road Club as well as the Coq d, Or, Brass Rail, El Mo, the Horseshoe Tavern, Drake Hotel and many more!)

After we hit a few locations it got to the point where it wasn't safe to drive anymore, (And this was way before all the hoopla about impaired driving folks) so we took a cab for the rest of the night!

The only problem was that next morning I had no idea where my car was, and it took me about three or four days before I found it in an alcove at the back of Holy Trinity Church, in the Priest's parking spot! (Fortunately he was away that week!)

After that I always left the car at home!



No comments: