Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Monday, September 28, 2015

BLAME CANADA!




Craig Good
Craig Good, Life-long American






Norm Soley
Norm Soley, Canadian, annoying hack


Austin Wigley
Austin Wigley, Astronomer


Gregory Fleming
Gregory Fleming, IT Consultant who wants to be many things when he grows up




I lived 33 years in the US and my entire family on all sides is American and lives in America and I can't think of one time I heard a Canadian joke.  I can only think of the South Park jokes and they are partly funny because they are so unusual.

AND FINALLY:


Marcia Peterson Buckie, I am an American who lives 30 miles from border, married to Canadian citizen

After 20 years being married to a Canadian living in the U.S., I can see my country and countrymen through a different lens. Americans think they know a lot about Canadians, but they don't. They think Canadians are wanna be  Americans.  MOST DON'T.

(Folks, I don't know what the problem is, but boy, am I ever seeing a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes that I had to correct in these replies. Is is a result of today's computer and texting age, or the American educational system?)