The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 28 September 2015

BLAME CANADA!




Craig Good
Craig Good, Life-long American






Norm Soley
Norm Soley, Canadian, annoying hack


Austin Wigley
Austin Wigley, Astronomer


Gregory Fleming
Gregory Fleming, IT Consultant who wants to be many things when he grows up




I lived 33 years in the US and my entire family on all sides is American and lives in America and I can't think of one time I heard a Canadian joke.  I can only think of the South Park jokes and they are partly funny because they are so unusual.

AND FINALLY:


Marcia Peterson Buckie, I am an American who lives 30 miles from border, married to Canadian citizen

After 20 years being married to a Canadian living in the U.S., I can see my country and countrymen through a different lens. Americans think they know a lot about Canadians, but they don't. They think Canadians are wanna be  Americans.  MOST DON'T.

(Folks, I don't know what the problem is, but boy, am I ever seeing a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes that I had to correct in these replies. Is is a result of today's computer and texting age, or the American educational system?)

No comments: