The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 2 November 2015

Asshole of the day!

I was driving in the car so I didn't get this person's name, where he's from, or any of the other facts straight, but it had something to do with a guy who was stopped by the cops and charged with 1. impaired driving 2. driving without a license 3. having stolen plates on his car 4. no insurance 5. careless driving 6, discharging a firearm 7. possession of a stolen firearm 7. endangering the peace 8. breach of probation ........, and a bunch of other stuff too numerous to mention here!

Now the plain truth of the matter is that this asshole could have driven around for hours without getting caught ......, except he insisted on rolling down his car window and shooting at stuff as he drove around!

Whoever he is, this guy makes our "Asshole of the Day!"

------------------

NOW THIS GUY I LIKE!!!!!!!

This Iron Man

-------------------------------

 This brings to mind two signs that I really liked as well:

One was a bumper sticker that said "I may be slow....., but I'm ahead of you!" 

The other was a door mat that said: 

WHO ARE YOU?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WE DON'T WANT ANY! 
GO AWAY!

(If anyone knows where I can get either one of these, please let me know!)



No comments: