The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 12 November 2015

Does we have "Road Rage!" Yes, we do!

Dear Readers:

Your humble servant doesn't normally go out on a Saturday afternoon because everybody on the road at that time is going to the mall ............., and is NUTS! (Unfortunately I had to go to the mall as well that day, and there was no way to get around it!)

On the way there I saw two or three instances of road rage, accompanied by the usual blaring of horns and shaking of fists ....., but it was when I got to the mall itself that things started to get really serious! People wouldn't wait their turn for a parking spot, but rather cut in front of other drivers to park their car.

Not only that, but stop signs and one way signs were entirely ignored and everyone just drove where, and how, they wanted.

Apparently the rage didn't stop with the drivers, but affected people walking to their cars as well.

I had finished my dash into the mall and was leaving when the other shoe dropped.

As I was backing to my hard won parking spot, I failed to see someone walking behind me with the God given right of free passage, and I had to slam on my brakes to keep from running the S.O.B. over.

This guys sense of entitlement was so strong that he gave me the evil eye for a good 15 or 20 seconds.

That is until I gave him the finger, which as we all know, trumps an evil eye!!!!

Needless to say, I felt immensely relieved when I arrived, safe and sound, back in my own driveway!

(This is a good example of what driving on a Saturday afternoon is all about!)







No comments: