Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Early onset dementia!

Dear Readers:

I don't know if this is a sign of early onset dementia, or not, but I was walking around this morning convinced that I was suffering from early onset dementia because I forgot to write anything yesterday.

I resolved to make up for it today .......
, but when I checked my blog, I found out that I actually wrote two articles yesterday!

Then I started to think I had early onset dementia because I didn't remember writing those two articles until I saw them again.

Now I'm starting to think I have early onset dementia because I'm fretting over it so much!