The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 27 November 2015

God Only Knows!

Folks, get a load of the stars in this video!




(P. S. I just got a letter from Bill Gates informing me that I was awarded five million bucks from his Foundation! I've got to write them back with some information they need to transfer the money, but after that .........., if ya don't hear from me for a few days, it only means I've gone on VACATION! ;>)

So far this year I have been given over sixty two million dollars. ($62,000,000)

Now I'm just waiting for the money to arrive!

When it does ...., WATCH OUT!

No comments: