The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 8 November 2015

"Shaken, not stirred"

On Friday I went to see the new James Bond movie 'Spectre!'

Today I was waiting in the drive thru at Tim's when 'lo and behold,' there was James Bond's silver Aston Martin db10 two cars in front of me.

What the hell is going on?

I could see one of those cars being on the streets of London, England ........, but in London Ontario, at the drive-thru take-out here at our local Tim Horton's? (Maybe it was just some local guy with more money than brains, who decided he wanted to be James Bond for a while!)

 

Here's a picture of it!

No comments: