The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 6 November 2015

Thank God it's Friday, I can't take too much more of this shit!

Dear Readers:

Image result for clipart planeI don't know why Russia and Egypt would deny there was an explosion on that downed jetliner, unless it was for some political reason, because the sound of an explosion is clearly heard on the audio recording from one of the black boxes!

Maybe they didn't want to give any ammunition [sic] to terrorist group claims, or maybe they had other reasons, but whatever the case, those people are just as dead!

---------------------------------


Kids -- you gotta love 'em. And if you're Kim Kardashian, you love them even more when they "accidentally" post your hot pictures to Instagram.
Kardashian, who is pregnant, has been busy letting the world know that she misses her "skinny dayz" by posting #TBT photos like this:

Embedded image permalink
 Kim had THIS to say: "North (her daughter) posted this on IG while playing games on my phone. Not sure why or how she chose it but I'm not complaining!" 

 ---------------------------------------

 


Meanwhile, "THE DONALD" had his hair get completely away from him yesterday!




-----------------------------------------------------

Sally Field Reacts to Burt Reynolds Calling Her the Love of His LifeOn Thursday, Burt Reynolds revealed in Vanity Fair's December issue that he is still enamored with ex-girlfriend Sally Field, calling her the love of his life.

Hours later on the red carpet at the Women's Media Center Awards in New York City, Field, 69, heard the news for the first time and told PEOPLE she would like to keep her response private.

"I didn't hear that yet," said Field. "I have no response, really, and any response I would have would belong to him."

----------------------------------

NOW, THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!

The Ms. Herself and I were sitting in a Tim Horton's out in the East end of London today (The rough part of town) when some late teen or early twenties "gangsta" stood in line beside our table and I noticed his pants weren't just low on his hips, they were actually hanging underneath his ass.

In other words he had about a FOOT of underwear covering his butt, and the pants were so low they defied gravity by not slipping down to his ankles.

Not only that, he was smoking inside the restaurant and he had a cell phone in his hip pocket that kept up a constant barrage of hip hop music that was blaring in my ear, since he was only about two feet away from us.

I politely asked him to turn it off, to which he replied "Fuck off"  ........, and then dared me to do something about it! (Now ya have to keep in mind that he was a skinny kid who was only about half my size, so telling me to fuck off was not the smartest thing he had ever done!)

Well, anyway ....., I was about to oblige him when my wife grabbed my arm and dragged me away, thereby denying me a good Christian opportunity to be helpful to a stranger.

(Maybe it's just as well I didn't put the run to him, since he would only have tripped over his pants!)




No comments: