Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Why I stay away from Detroit!

Michigan State Police   
announced the discovery 
of an arms cache of 
200  semi-automatic rifles,

along with 250,000 rounds of ammunition, 
10 anti-tank missiles, 4 grenade launchers, 

two tons of heroin,

$12 million in cash, 
and a ring of 14 prostitutes, 

all in a housing project 
behind the Detroit Public Library.  

 Detroit folks were stunned. 
A community organizer said,
"We is shocked!!!!!

We never knew we had a library”  

-------------------------------------

Oh, by the way, as of today the Weather Channel has started doing 'Road Reports' again!

(That can't be good!)