The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 15 December 2015

Forget Trump folks, Carson is the real nut!

Dear Readers:

Every time I see Ben Carson I wonder if the guy is half asleep, or is he one of those deranged serial killers ........, because after all kids, it's the quiet one's ya have to watch out for!!!!!! 

Image result for ben carson clipartI'm slowly starting to lean towards the serial killer persona ever since I read this headline about him today!

Ben Carson calls for U.S. troops on Canadian border!

Now unless he wants the troops there to stop a stampede of Americans from trying to escape to Canada, I think we had better walk very softly around him, and not make any sudden moves or noises!

No comments: