The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 31 December 2015

One of life's great mysteries!

Dear Readers:

Like most households we have a toilet paper dispenser mounted on the wall beside the toilet.

Image result for toilet paper dispenser
Now just so we know exactly what I'm talking about, it's not one of those chrome things that dispenses little square sheets of bum wipe, but rather a ceramic or metal thing that is recessed into the wall ...., and it holds a roll of toilet paper with a little bar that clips into the sides.

Got that?

Image result for toilet paper dispenserNow when your toilet paper runs out, you compress that little bar in the middle and take it out of the empty cardboard roll ...., and put it into the new roll ...., and clip it back in again!

With me so far?

O.K. So how did I lose that little bar?

I have been staring at the dispenser, (Minus the bar and toilet paper) for weeks now, while the paper roll sits on the top of the toilet tank, where I always have to contort myself to get at when the need arises.

I know I'll make it to the hardware store one of these days to get a replacement, (although I can't see them getting much call for this sort of thing) but I also came up with a few alternatives that look sort of interesting, and would be more of a conversation piece!

Image result for toilet paper dispenser
Image result for toilet paper dispenserImage result for toilet paper dispenser


Image result for toilet paper dispenser
 Image result for toilet paper dispenserImage result for toilet paper dispenser



BUT, AFTER MUCH HEMMING AND HAWING, AND A GREAT DEAL OF THOUGHT, YOUR INTREPID REPORTER CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT SOLUTION!



No comments: