The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 21 December 2015

To be, or not to ...., ah, what was the question?

Dear Readers:

It happened again today!

Image result for moses clipart
I keep getting e-mails from some guy named Perry Marshall, (because I guess they got a hold of my address from somewhere or other) and they know I write about religious stuff, so they keep bombarding me with 'Creationist' literature!

Now here's the thing bunky.
Image result for darwin clipart 
For anyone that subscribes to Darwinism, or Evolution, that's pretty well a done deal, so ya say to yourself, "O.K., that proves that," and then you forget about it!

BUT!

These guys, who are on the losing end of that argument ....., NEVER GIVE UP!

Image result for darwin clipartI don't know what possesses them to keep whipping a dead horse folks, but it doesn't matter how many times they are discredited and proven wrong, they keep coming back for more!

Matter of fact, I'm seriously starting to question their sanity on this matter because of their dogged determinism.

Image result for evil santa clipartIn other words, they're NUTS!

But, this time of year it would be hard to prove they are completely out of their minds and need to be institutionalized, because everybody know there ain't no such thing as a Sanity Clause!

(And that's all I have to say about that!)

No comments: