The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 8 January 2016

All that, and a headache too!

I just finished reading an article about Stephen Hawking in Scientific American that described the destruction of information in black holes.

Fortunately it was a condensed  article of only three pages ....., and when I finished the essay the only thing I got from it was the realization that I didn't understand a bloody word! (Well now, wait a minute,  that's not necessarily true ......., I did get a headache!)

So why did I read it, you ask? For some strange reason my sub-conscious likes to have stuff I don't understand rattling around in my head! 

Go figure. 

-------------------------------

On the other hand, direct from the "Gawker" blog:  Scott Stockert, a man from North Dakota who is known to himself as “Jesus Christ,” was arrested after police received a tip that he’d traveled to Washington, D.C. with the express purpose of kidnapping First Dog Bo Obama. A fact that is deeply embarrassing for the Obamas’ other dog—you know the one.
Image result for First Dog Bo ObamaWhen Stockert/Christ was finally apprehended, he was discovered with two unloaded firearms, ammo, a machete, and a billy club. At the time of publication, it is unclear exactly what sort of fight he expected the fluffy dog to put up.
According to NBC News, court documents “don’t specify why [Stockert] allegedly wanted to dognap 7-year-old Bo.” Though he did, claim that “his parents were John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe and that he came to the capitol to announce his campaign for president and advocate for a $99 per month healthcare plan.”

--------------------------------

No comments: