The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 20 March 2016

Goodbye Winter!


Image result for winter kid clipartGoodbye my winter suit,
Goodbye my hat and boot,
Goodbye my ear-protecting muffs
And storms that hail and hoot.


Farewell to snow and sleet,
Farewell to Cream of Wheat,
Farewell to ice-removing salt
And slush around my feet.


Image result for bird nest clipartRight on to daffodils,
Right on to whippoorwills,
Right on to chirp-producing eggs
And baby birds and quills.



Good-bye, snow! Good-bye, ice!
Though of course you're very nice,
I am glad you've gone away
Leaving us this fine spring day.

Image result for winter kid clipart
Here's my good old bat and ball!
Marbles, too! How are you all?
I am sure that I can play
With you now, 'most any day.

Image result for summer kid clipartImage result for winter kid clipart
Good-bye, ice skates.
Good-bye, sled.
Good-bye, winter.
Spring's ahead!

Good-bye, leggings.
Good-bye, snow.
Good-bye, winter.
Spring, hello!
 

Image result for summer kid clipartHello, crocus.
Hello, kite.
Good-bye, winter.
Spring's in sight!




Good-bye, winter! Though it's true
I've had lots of fun with you,
Now I just could shout and sing;
I'm so glad because it's spring!
 

Image result for summer kid clipartHello, jump rope.
Hello, swing.
Good-bye, winter!
Hello, spring!

No comments: