The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 6 March 2016

Greatest thing since sliced bread?

Dear Readers:

Image result for sarah palinI was watching my usual Sunday morning political shows with added interest this morning because of all the nonsense going on with the Republican and Democrat primaries when they happened to mention Sarah Palin, and I suddenly had an epiphany about something that has been bothering me for a long time! (It concerns the decision to have Sarah Palin join John McCain's ticket as his running mate.)

I have to say first off that I liked John, and think he might have been a good President, (at least a hell of a lot better than "W") but I could never figure out what the attraction of Sarah Palin was until I realized that she was a lot like the description of "Communism!"

Yup, communism folks!

Now before you start to think I've lost my marbles, maybe I'd better explain.

Image result for leninGetting Sarah to run of John McCain's ticket had a remarkable parallel to Communism, because they both seemed like a good idea at the time.

On paper, and in theory, Communism is a wonderful idea that should have been the greatest thing since sliced bread ..........., but in practice, and reality, it turned out to be a complete disaster.

Just like Sarah!



------------------------------------

No comments: