Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!

Consciousness is not a phenomenon of the observable universe. It is that which makes the universe observable. Consciousness is the physical manifestation of God within us!

Friday, 25 March 2016

Love him or hate him, ya just can't ignore him!

Dear Readers:

Watching a train wreck happen, especially when it happens in slow motion, is both a thrilling and a terrifying experience all rolled into one.

Image result for donald trumpDonald Drumpf's objectively tacky decision to start maligning Ted Cruz's wife Heidi by insinuating that she has a closet full of skeletons or -- even more lamely -- that she's not as physically attractive as Trump's wife Malaria, is not only one of the most misogynistic statements I have ever heard, but also one of the dumbest things to ever come out of a politicians mouth.

Just the same, this outrageous behaviour has done one thing for Drumpf, and that is to polarize opinion about him to the point where ya either hate him, or love him!

In the latest survey about this one man disaster that was done by the 'Perspective Research Department' over the past few days, we find that people who applaud "The Donald" are about as numerous as those who throw up at the mere mention of him.

According to the statistics we came up with about 40% of the American public look upon Drumpf as the second coming of Christ, while another 40% see him as the personification of the "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!"

Now I realize that this only equals 80% of the population, and that's because the other 20% don't have a clue as to what the guy is all about ............, and don't wanna know!