The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 25 March 2016

Where have we failed as a society?

Dear Readers:

Image result for terrorist clipartIn between a few movies and some other stuff this afternoon I turned on CNN for a few minutes to get the latest poop on what's going on in Belgium.

One of the reporters was interviewing some local politician, and after droning on for a few minutes he came up with a statement that immediately caused me to perk up my ears.

I didn't get the main gist of what he was talking about concerning the terrorists, but when he said "where have we failed as a society" I let out a small groan and slowly shook my head in disbelief.

Image result for terrorist vectorIn a typical left wing argument he said that it wasn't the fault of the terrorist that he did what he did, but rather it was OUR fault for driving him to it!!!!  (That statement makes about as much sense to me as one of those poor, misguided souls saying to me: "If you don't do what I want, I will kill this hostage .........., and then it will be YOUR fault that he died!")

In other words, boys and girls, as far as any group with a serious cause like this  is concerned, there is a distinct 'cognitive dissonance' between them, and what is normal everyday rational and sane thinking.

I'm not only talking about the terrorists here kids, but the left wing fanatics as well!



No comments: