Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Wee Bit 'O Scotland!

Dear Readers:

Thanks to 'The Mrs. Herself' we now have all her relatives from Scotland on our Facebook page, and I gotta tell ya that these Scots people are quick witted, crude, and funny as hell.

Here's a couple of typical 'Tweets' and posts I ran across on their Facebook pages.

Scottish Twitter is the cultural commentator we all truly need.




APPARENTLY IT'S ALSO BECOMING A FAD TO WALK AROUND IN YOUR PAJAMAS AND/OR HOUSECOAT AROUND GLASGOW!

                 

AND FINALLY: