Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Get a University degree in only 30 days!

Dear Readers:

Your ever curious reporter just saw an ad on the Internet that must be from the University of East Timor since I don't recognize the computer they are using!

37 Free Online Writing Courses from Top Universities

------------------------------

We just got word that the musician 'Prince' has been found dead in the recording studio at his home. He was 57.

I guess that now he could legitimately be called "The artist formerly known as Prince!"