The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 30 April 2016

Saturday Morning Confusion: There goes the neighbourhood!

Dear Readers:
Image result for octopusWe here at Allan's perspective did an article recently about the octopus and how it seemed to be an Alien that got marooned here on Terra Firma. (Actually Terra Water)


The reason I know it's an Alien is because no earthly creature could look like that and still be from this planet!


I mean, just LOOK at the damned thing! (Has anyone seen the movie "Men in Black?")




Well, apparently that's not the only species hiding out in our neck of the woods!


NOW CALL ME CRAZY IF YA WANT KIDS, BUT I SWEAR I'VE SEEN ONE OF THESE CREATURES ON 'STAR TREK!'

No comments: