The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 20 April 2016

Yes ...., I'm starting a list of bigots I admire!

Dear Readers:

I AM going to start a list of bigots I admire because an incidence at the doctors office today set me off just enough to make compiling this list not only a pleasure, but a duty.

Image result for doctor clipart
I phoned the doctor to make an appointment for a check-up and talked to a woman who appeared to be in her twenties or thirties. (In other words, very young by my reckoning.)

During the routine questions she was asking I got bored, and in an attempt to inject a bit of levity into the conversation I answered one or two queries in a "Forest Gump" type of voice ..., and instead of finding that funny, the girl/woman said to me: I WISH YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, I FIND IT DEMEANING!"

After explaining that type of voice was no reflection on her, but rather just me being silly, I think we got it straightened away when I said to her: "I'm sorry that you were offended, but if that's all it takes to set you off ....., you got a big problem lady!"

Image result for getting mad clipartAfter hanging up I felt the anger slowly rising in me, and rather than phoning back and complaining to her boss about it, I decided instead that this was a sign sent down from heaven [sic] to go on a crusade against intolerance and political correctness.

To get things started I am going to compile a list of celebrities and well known figures who a lot of people would call a BIGOT, and I would call a HERO! (Remember that article yesterday on the difference between a bigot and a racist!)

Image result for curt shillingSO!

- Without further ado, here is my first candidate: Curt Schilling from the right wing bleachers after he had to defend himself for posting an anti-transgender meme!

Image result for keith olbermann- Then comes Keith Olbermann over there in left field for being what his friends, colleagues and detractors describe as "brilliant but insufferable."

- Or how about this one: I think stutterers are funny. And I know it's rude and politically incorrect to laugh at stutterers. But I think it is okay because I know why they're funny. They make people nervous. People think, when on earth are they going to get the word out, so they start laughing out of their own nervousness. - James Earl Jones
 
I think stutterers are funny. And I know it's rude and politically incorrect to laugh at stutterers. But I think it is okay because I know why they're funny. They make people nervous. People think, when on earth are they going to get the word out, so they start laughing out of their own nervousness. James Earl Jones
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/politically_incorrect.html
I am politically incorrect, that's true. Political correctness to me is just intellectual terrorism. I find that really scary, and I won't be intimidated into changing my mind. Everyone isn't going to love you all the time. Mel Gibson
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/politically_incorrect.html
Image result for mel gibson
- I am politically incorrect, that's true. Political correctness to me is just intellectual terrorism. I find that really scary, and I won't be intimidated into changing my mind. Everyone isn't going to love you all the time.  - Mel Gibson

Image result for Fareed Zakaria "Politically Incorrect was the name of the show Bill Maher hosted in the 1990s. It's also an apt description of the man himself. Now host of -- HBO's hit show Real Time, I find Maher to be one of the sharpest observers of American politics and life in general out there. It doesn't mean I always agree with him. I always find him funny, though." Author: Fareed Zakaria

Image result for Jared Leto- "I think that to explore the uncomfortable and the politically incorrect is the job of the artist." Author: Jared Leto

- . "Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society." Author: Theodore Kaczynski 

This is just the start of a continuing series folks, and although we encourage you to offer your comments we do hope you follow these General guidelines: Avoid personal attacks on other forum members; Avoid remarks that are ethnically derogatory; Do not advocate violence, or any illegal activity. Remember that making the world better begins with responsible action. 

Allan W Janssen 

No comments: