The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 20 May 2016

Ten Little Indians!

Dear Readers:

I was listening to some of the politically correct crowd on the CBC this afternoon and after a couple of minutes I almost choked on some of the left wing bullshit I was hearing!

That said, I'm sort of faced with a conundrum here, because I don't know if I should just comment on what I heard ............., or go full retard on it and rant and rave for the better part of a page or two!

I guess I'll just start and see where this whole thing ends up! What they were talking about was the controversy surrounding the name Washington "REDSKINS!"

Seems the P.C. people were up in arms about insulting the Indians, so Washington's management did a survey where they talked to over 500 of our native friends and it seems that over 90% of them had no issues with the name and its connotations ............., that they had red skin as opposed to white skin, or yellow skin, or brown skin, or black skin, or green skin!

Anyway, arguing with these assholes is about the same as arguing with a  religious fanatic because it doesn't matter what's said, they have an answer for everything! (Try telling a born again Evangelical Southern Baptist the the Bible is NOT the LITERAL word of GOD and you'll run into the same problem as trying to tell the tree huger that the Indians are O.K. with calling a baseball team the "Redskins!")

It didn't matter that over 90% of the Natives said they were  fine with the name, (which, by the way, was the same percentage as an opinion poll done about fifteen years ago.) because his answer was: Yea, well I'll bet the tenth one was pretty damn mad! "And besides that," he went on, "whose to say those five hundred people they talked to were really Indians ....., it could have been anyone just saying they were Native Americans!" (Are ya stating to see the problem we run into here bunky ......., this jerk had an answer for everything he didn't agree with!)

FOLKS, I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF BREVITY, I THINK YOU'RE STARTING TO GET THE IDEA!


No comments: