The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 22 June 2016

I swear I'm not making any of this up!

Dear Readers:

I don't have any reason to doubt what I just read, but just the same it sort of took me by surprise!

There is a funeral home in Smith Falls Ontario that uses a new method to process bodies instead of the old reliable cremation way.

Now if you're a bit squeamish you might want to stop reading right now, but I know that deep down you can't tear your eyes away from this page until you find out just what it is!

Image result for zombie clipartSeems they put the body in some sort of a solution, and boil it until it's pretty well dissolved, and then they filter the sludge to catch the solid part, which is then dried and given to the family, while the waste water is flushed down the sewer system!

Oh, the final 'coup de grĂ¢ce' is when they they take out any artificial hips and stuff, which are not damaged by this process ....., and sell them to third world countries!

Folks I swear I'm not making any of this up!

No comments: