The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 27 June 2016

Stop sending me stuff, damnit!

Dear Readers:


I get so tired of all the spam and bullshit ads that land in my e-mail every day! First of all I get at least one of these on a daily basis:  (And I can't speak a word of whatever language this is!)

- 产品经理的核心业务之三产品上市

Then there's this one:

- Re: Your money request has been granted

And then something like this:


- Re: Account activation required

Of course a lot of people are trying to send me money too!

- Re: Funds Received

There's also the occasional straightforward ad:

- Re: Sales representative needed

Or this one:

- Re Hurry, this coupon will be gone in a few hours

Sometimes I think my past is catching up with me:


-  Re. Important Message from the F.B.I.

And then there's always my favourite:

- Do ya wanna fuck? 

(NO!)



No comments: