The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 14 July 2016

Decisions, decisions!

Dear Readers:

Image result for Maria Bamford!I was watching just for laughs tonight, or was it make me laugh ......, well whatever it was, I don't normally like female standup's with only a few notable exceptions, and right at the very top of that list is none other than Maria Bamford, who has it all, smart, funny and good looking!

The only thing bothering me is that this broad must have some major hangups, because nobody can be that perfect!

-------------------------------------

Since I'm also talking about myself today, I may as well tell you that I have an affliction that is causing a certain amount of instability in my life, and I don't know how to put a stop to it!

I have personally become "unstuck in time" just like Billy Pilgrim was in Kurt Vonnegut's novel 'The Slaughterhouse Five!' It seems that every day when I get up I find myself at a different stage in my life, and I never know how or why it's going to turn out.

Some days I wake up as a teenager going to high school, and the next day I might wake up as a young man working as a DJ for a rock radio station in Vancouver.

Then again, there are days when I wake up in the twilight of my years, and other days where I followed my dad's advice and gave up show biz to get a 'real job' selling cars!!!

This morning when I woke up I found out I was a man on the far end of middle-aged and rather confused about whether I should gently slide into the night, or rail against the approaching darkness!

Decisions, decisions!


No comments: