Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hillary killed my son!

Dear Readers:

Listening to that Republican thing on TV last night most of what I heard was just blah, blah, blah, blah, until they came to that woman who lost a son in the Benghazi affair over in Libya.

This woman got on stage and cried her eyes out while blaming Hillary Clinton for her sons death, and I gotta tell you, this was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time ......, it sunk to a new low in Republican politics.