The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Devil Made Me Do it !

Dear Readers:

I find myself wondering if I'm not talking about the Republicans in the States a little too much, but then I see stories like THIS ....., and off I go on a rant again!

Now we told you about the woman who got on stage at the convention this week and between heart wrenching sobs blamed Hillary Clinton directly for the death of her son in Benghazi.

Well that's nothing folks, last night Ben Johnson gave a rambling speech in which he tried to liken Hillary to The Devil ..., Beelzebub ..., Satan ...,  Lucifer ...., The Dark Knight (Oops, sorry, that last one was Batman!!!)
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016, Ben Carson delivered a speech at the Republican National Convention where he made a connection between Hillary Clinton and Lucifer through community organizer Saul Alinsky. He asked the crowd if they are willing to elect someone as president “who has, as their role model, somebody who acknowledges Lucifer.”
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ALL THIS WILL END FOLKS, BUT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INSANE! ( I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am stunned by the breadth and scope of the really crazy stuff the GOP feeds to people ...., and they just lap it up!)

No comments: