The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 14 July 2016

From Tom to Don, or This n' That!

Dear Readers:

Folks, before we go any further I swear to you than I'm not making this up.

According to the Perspective Naked News Department, when the Republican free for all starts next week tennis balls will be banned (for obvious reasons) from the convention center ........., but it will be O.K. to bring your gun!

Once again, I swear I'm not making this up!

-----------------------------------

Here I thought I had lost my "Asshole of the Day" trophy, but lo and behold it turned up again so in celebration I am making  the drug company Gilead Sciences Inc. our "Asshole of the Day!"

Health Canada has approved a drug being touted as a cure for hepatitis C, a disease believed to have infected hundreds of thousands of Canadians, many of whom are unaware they harbour the virus. The drug, sold under the brand name Epclusa, is a once-daily pill taken for 12 weeks that can rid the body of all six strains of hepatitis C, a blood-borne virus that can lead to severe liver damage and liver cancer if left untreated.

Here's the catch, kids!

 Epclusa is expensive. The list price in Canada is set at $60,000 for a 12-week course — or more than $700 per pill.

-------------------------------------

GOT A CHART HERE THAT SAYS A LOT!


--------------------------------

I don't much like Tom Green ......, and I hate rap .....,but I gotta say I LOVE this video!!!!

No comments: