The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 7 July 2016

What's for dessert?

Dear Readers:

Every once in a while it's nice to get away from it all so I took "The Mrs. Herself" out for lunch today, and I have to say that it was thoroughly enjoyable.

We went to our usual spot at the Hillside restaurant here on the west end of London and Spiro sat us at our usual table, and, as always, the meal was EXCELLENT!

Now I've noticed that a lot of people take pictures of where they go to eat, so here's a photo of what I had!

 Image result for left over food

IT WAS DELICIOUS!

No comments: