Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Dr. Strangelove all over again?

Dear Readers:

If you still don't get it that Donald Drumpf is dangerous ......., have a look at THIS:

Joe Scarborough: 'Morning Joe' CNN Co-Host Says Donald Trump Asked Adviser Why US Can't Use Nuclear Weapons Scarborough said a few months ago Trump asked a foreign policy expert "three times, in an hour briefing, why can't we use nuclear weapons." 
 
Trump's campaign said, "There is no truth to this." (Naturally)

MEANWHILE: Here's another Republican Candidate! The real Eric Greitens (MUST SEE!)